Troop 2 Eagle Information
Troop 2 Eagle
Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project
- The documents you should need for your Eagle can be found on the Troop 2 Eagle Document List page.
- Suggestion: Keep everyting in a binder so it looks nice and nothing gets lost.
- Once you have completed your documentation, submit it at the next Troop Committee Meeting for approval.
- Once you have Committe approval, turn it in to the Council office.
Your final package to turn in for Eagle needs to include the following;
- Advancement Committee Contact Report / Cover Sheet (with signature) (Tim's)
- Eagle Application
- Requirement 7-"statement of your ambitions and life purpose"
- Eagle Scout Service Project Proposal
- Including signatures and any communication/documentation involved in getting it approved).
- Contact Information page that is part of the Proposal
- Eagle Scout Service Project Plan (if used)
- Eagle Scout Service Project Fundraising Application (as needed)
- Eagle Scout Service Project Report (fully signed)
- Documentation of all individuals/hours that volunteered for the project
Eagle Scout Court of Honor
- Once the Eagle Board of Review is completed, Council will process the paperwork and provide an Eagle package for the Troop to pick up. This may take up to 8 weeks.
- The Eagle Court of Honor can begin to be planned by the Family and a checklist can be found in Eagle Court of Honor Checklist.
- The Troop is more than willing to support the family in whatever way they can in the planning. Consider double checking the date of the Court of Honor with the Committee for Troop conflicts.
Other Eagle Resources